Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hiya


Just a quick note to say that in the next few days I will be doing one of my favorite looks... the 40's/50's pin-up look. It's VERY simple and elegant looking, the only tricky part is the liquid eyeliner!! With abit of practice and some tricks you'll be able to do it too!!

I love a good red lipstick in winter but sometimes it's so hard to find a "vintage" red colour that I like. However, I went to a friends nutrimetics party last week and sampled one of their red lipsticks. The comments I got were, "that looks like the kind of red the women used to wear in the 40's or something". Well, that was it for me...I was SOLD!! lol Plus it is a blue toned red..perfect for my skin tone. The name of the lipstick colour is called Kimono. Stunning!

So anyway, as soon as I recieve it, I will do a pin-up tutorial!!

Watch this space!!xx

No comments:

Post a Comment