Tuesday, June 8, 2010

M.A.C Rubenesque Paint Pot


See???.... told you I was a chatterbox!!! ;OP


Just quickly,speaking of blue eyes, I just wanted to show you a M.A.C paintpot I use all the time that looks lovely with blue eyes .I'm not really a paint pot fan... there are heaps of other just as good eye bases out there but this paintpot "Rubenesque" I like because it's gorgeous colour is awesome to wear on it's own!! Sometimes when I'm in a rush in the morning I just rub abit on my lid with my finger!! YAY! No messing up brushes!!lol


This pic doesn't do it any justice at all, but to descibe the colour..?? ... a natural toned iridescent peachy/pinky soft gold. Go check it out next time you are near a M.A.C counter so you can see the colour for yourself. Beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment